In today’s digital world, insurance companies must adapt their business models to meet the needs of consumers. But what does this mean for the industry? How can these technologies be leveraged to improve customer experience?
Traditional insurance companies will find it increasingly difficult to generate attractive returns unless they quickly adopt digital technologies. And the data shows that those that do adapt are much more likely to grow.
In the current economic climate, the insurance industry is looking to digital technologies to help them manage a large number of claims and eliminate disconnected claims processes that lead to customer churn.
This whitepaper addresses the three key issues in insurance CX, spanning:
- Improving the Claims Submission Process
- Improving the Claims Management Process
- To potential improvements through Conversational IVR
To learn more, please see our whitepaper, Tackling CX Challenges in the Insurance Industry 2022:
- Automated self-help processes using digital communication and sales automation
- Automated product recommendation
- Predictive analytics-based insights using AI-powered tools
This whitepaper was originally published by IST Networks.